XXI International Festival of Children and Youth Creativity and Pedagogical Innovations "Russian Cup of Artistic Creativity - World Art Assembly".
Common dates of the festival: November 2-14, 2021
November 2 - 7, 2021. Registration: until October 24, 2021:
- Category "Senior": from 14 to 16 years ago
- Category "Junior": from 17 years to 21 years ago
- Category "Teacher": age is not regulated
November 9-14, 2021. Registration: until October 31, 2021:
- Category "Child": up to 7 years ago
- Category "Kids": from 8 to 10 years ago
- Category "Middle": from 11 to 13 years ago
Venue / the address where the festival will take place:
Art Deco Museum: Russia. Moscow, Luzhnetskaya embankment, 2/4, p. 4, floor 1
(metro station "Vorobyovy Gory")
There are two equivalent forms of participation are provided: IN PERSON and IN ABSENTIA.
All participants are published in the catalog "New Faces in Art" and receive a diploma.
For winners, special awards are provided - medals and thanksgiving letters to artistic directors.
We provide prizes and bonuses for placement at exhibitions, competitions and galleries in Russia, Europe and Asia, participation in training programs, prizes in the form of materials and equipment, publications and interviews for winners. The World Art Assembly is part of the World Art Cup international art project, which organizes similar festivals in Minsk, Bratislava, London and Beijing. This allows the winners of the World Art Assembly in artistic creativity at the end of the competition week to present their art objects in other countries.
Age categories of the participants:
• Category “Child”: up to 7 years
• Category “Kids”: from 8 to 10 years
• Category “Middle”: from 11 to 13 years old
• Category “Senior”: from 14 to 16 years old
• Category “Junior”: from 17 to 21 years
• Category “Teacher”: not limited
FESTIVAL COMPETITION PROGRAM:
Competitive work is evaluated by a professional jury from Russia, Belarus, CIS countries, the European Union and Asia.
Participation forms: IN PERSON and IN ABSENTIA
There are two equivalent forms of participation.:
1) IN PERSON participation: originals or copies of art objects;
2) In absentia participation: the author sends electronic versions of art objects to the competition. The organizing committee prints files and places it in the general exposition (A3 format).